Added on 27/02/2020
Type of Contract : CDI
Job description :
Are you passionate about working with children? Are you willing to give it your best to assist each child with respect to his own developmental pace and individuality? Do you believe in the power of teamwork? Then come join us!
Cap Canaille SA – Daycares of Groupe Babilou, is a growing network of private French/English bilingual established in French-speaking Switzerland. The Babilou Group has 6 daycares in the cantons of Vaud and Fribourg located in Mies, Rolle, Morges, Mont-sur-Lausanne, Villars-sur-Glâne and Bulle. Each daycare welcomes 50 to 125 children aged between 4 months and 4 years on a daily basis.
For our Babilou daycare in Mies, we are looking for:
an English speaking ASE 100%
• A Certificate of Proficiency
• English native speaking
• Good communication skills and empathetic
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to adapt your to different interlocutors.
• Flexibility, versatility, dynamism, strong team spirit
• A young atmosphere in a united and collaborative team
• Expertise and projects to establish an international group in full growth
• Numerous educational projects and conferences based on various approaches
• A multilingual and multicultural environment allowing your personal development
• The possibility to benefit from synergies within the group for your mobility projects
We look forward to welcoming you! Interested applicants should send a motivation letter, a curriculum vitae and all related certificates.
We only respond to applications that match the profile of the position.
Location : Route de Suisse 7d, Mies, Suisse