Added on 04/06/2020
Type of Contract : CDI
Job description :
You are looking for a job that keeps you active with children while taking administrative responsabilities ? In addition to your educational skills, you have good managerial skills? Your charisma allows you to federate and motivate your team? Then,join us!
Groupe Babilou, is a growing network of private French/English bilingual established in French-speaking Switzerland. The Babilou Group has 6 centres in the cantons of Vaud and Fribourg located in Mies, Rolle, Morges, Mont-sur-Lausanne, Villars-sur-Glâne and Bulle. Each daycare welcomes 50 to 90 children aged between 4 months and 4 years on a daily basis.
For our daycare in Mont-sur-Lausanne, we’re looking for:
an Early Childhood Educator & Assistant Director
• A recognized swiss tertiary degree is essential
• Several years’ experience in a daycare setting
• Administrative management skills
• Computer skills an asset
• French mother tongue with a good knowledge in English (or vice versa)
• Team management skills
• Flexibility, versatility, dynamism, strong team spirit
• Good communication skills and empathetic
• A young atmosphere in a united and collaborative team
• Expertise and projects to establish an international group in full growth
• Numerous educational projects and conferences based on various approaches
• A multilingual and multicultural environment allowing your personal development
• The possibility to benefit from synergies within the group for your mobility projects
We look forward to welcoming you! Interested applicants should send a motivation letter, a curriculum vitae and all related certificates.
We only respond to applications that match the profile of the position.
Location : Rue du Champ du Bois 13, Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, Suisse