Added on 25/04/2019
Type of Contract : Contrat à durée indéterminée
Job description :
Are you passionate about working with children? Are you willing to give it your best to assist each child with respect to his own developmental pace and individuality? Do you believe in the power of teamwork? Then come join us!
Cap Canaille SA – Daycares of Groupe Babilou, is a growing network of private French/English bilingual daycares established in the French-speaking part of Switzerland. The Babilou Group has 6 daycare centres in the Vaud and Fribourg cantons. Located in Mies, Rolle, Morges, Mont-sur-Lausanne, Villars-sur-Glâne and Bulle, each daycare welcomes 50 to 125 children aged between 3 months and 4 years old on a daily basis.
For our Cap Canaille daycare in Morges, we are recruiting:
An Early Childhood Tertiary Educator (100%)
• ES or HES diploma as a child educator (or SEFRI recognized foreign degrees)
• Computer skills
• Native English speaker with good knowledge of French (or vice versa)
• Communication skills and team spirit
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to adapt
• Versatility, flexibility and enthusiasm
• A young, dynamic and collaborative environment
• Expertise and projects to establish an international group in full growth
• Numerous educational projects and conferences based on various approaches
• A multilingual and multicultural environment allowing for your personal development
• The possibility of benefiting from synergies within the group for your mobility projects
We look forward to welcoming you.
We only respond to applications that match the profile of the position.
Location : Avenue de la Gottaz 34, 1110 Morges, Suisse