Cap Canaille offers short-term summer contracts
Flexible contracts for Summer 2023
Is your daycare center closed for several weeks in July or August? Are you having difficulties finding childcare during this period because you’re working? Or do you simply want to try out the crèche for the first time and take advantage of a quieter period for this transition with your child?
Our summertime solution
We have the solution ! We offer short-term contracts in several of our daycares during the summer. This is a possibility from June to the end of September. The nurseries with the greatest availability during these months are those in Mies, Rolle and Morges.
But if you’re interested in another daycare, for example our Fribourg daycare in Villars-sur-Glâne, don’t hesitate to make an inquiry and we’ll assess whether or not this is possible.
To take advantage of this summer opportunity, just fill in our visit request here: Book your Visit
You can add details about the periods you are interested in the comment, as well as any other information that would help us understand your needs.
Practical details and conditions
- Minimum of one full week or several days over two weeks or more.
- A settling-in period of at least two days is included, depending on the length of the stay.
- The contract is for a fixed term. We cannot guarantee that the contract could be extended.
Benefits for parents AND children
- Living spaces designed for the safety and well-being of all children
- Mini-excursions adapted to each child’s age and abilities, to the playground, the lake, the library and the museum
- Early-learning activities created by our specialized early-childhood teams to explore both motor and mental possibilities.
- Benefit from the flexibility of this contract and our extended opening hours: 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. for most of our facilities
- Ensure peace of mind and confidence by entrusting your child to a team of passionate and competent professionals.
- Be certain of the quality of care received, even for short periods of time
If you have any questions about these contracts, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to meeting you soon for a visit to one of our daycares!